There are lots of great blogs taking part in Follow Friday this week. To see the full list, click on the picture above to take you to Parajunkee's page. Now the question....
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. I literally have from #1 to about #50 of the Babysitter's Club series books at my parents' house. Not including the Super Specials. ~Flo
2. My friend convinced me to buy both the Twilight New Moon & Eclipse board games. (Ok, she didn't really have to twist my arm that much!) We keep saying we will have a game night and play them, but it hasn't happened yet. ~Flo
3. I own almost every RL Stine Goosbumps! ~Mary
4. I only read "It" by Stephen King one time because it scared me so bad! Now I fear clowns. ~Mary
5. I own every Twilight barbie doll that has been made this far! ~Mary
6. I read Catching Fire, the second Hunger Games book, in less than 24 hours. When Mockingjay (the last one) came out, I read it in about 8. ~Flo